By the time Dr. Kim saw Wesley the rash was full blown...he had bumps on his hands and feet and tiny red dots all over his legs. She said she couldn't really link his symptoms to one thing. The bumps on the hands and feet could be one thing, but the dots on the legs looked like something else, so having them together didn't really make sense. She came to the conclusion that it must be some virus and that means there's no medicine for it. Wesley just has to work it out and he'll be fine.
By the time Wesley had his bath last night the dots on his legs were already fading. The dots are almost all gone this morning, and his hands and feet look better too. I took some pictures of his hand; you can make out a few bumps if you enlarge the picture enough.
So, Wesley is going to be fine but the bad timing means he and I had to miss Tara and Branden's wedding. I'm really bummed, but I'm sure Sherry will take plenty of pictures for me. Blake is making the trip by himself and should be home sometime tonight. Wesley and I will just be hanging out today, trying not to infect anyone else!
No comments:
Post a Comment