Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Gave In

I finally gave in and bought Wesley his own hot chocolate from Starbucks the other day on our way home from the grocery store. He was so excited to have his own fancy drink! He made quite a mess too, but that was half the fun.

Enjoying his hot chocolate...


Making sure he gets every last drop...


Still can't believe Mommy gave in...


Asking for more...

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaawwww! Precious baby doll! He finally got his own, and not a "fake sip" from one of yours! Look how thrilled he is! He has been very patient, waiting for this day to come.

    I hope you know you will never be able to drink a Starbucks drink in front of him again, without it being downright cruel. He is "in the know" now. You may have to buy in three's from now on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pictures! It made me crave hot chocolate seeing his. Yum!

    ReplyDelete