We started on the swings. Wesley was very interested in a garbage truck that was behind him, so he spent half of his time on the swings turned around.

Then we headed to the slide, which Wesley loves. He's getting pretty good at climbing up the stairs in order to go down, although he still would rather just try to climb back up the slide instead.This trip down the slide was pretty successful.
This one...not so much.
Wesley made a little friend while at the park too. Her name is Gabriella, and she is probably 4 years old. They had fun going down the slide together. I was climbing up once to help Wesley and she was right behind me. She said, "Move your stinkin' butt!" because I wasn't going fast enough. I was shocked, but her mother was appalled! She quickly tried to explain that Gaby has older brothers and that's where she learned that. Then she explained to Gaby that the polite thing to say is, "Excuse me, please." I just had to laugh! And you better believe I moved my "stinkin' butt" faster after that! :)
Those are great videos of the sliding! I hope Wesley didn't learn new words from his new friend. Ha, ha. That is hilarious.
ReplyDelete