Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Don't Know

Wesley learned the "I don't know" shrug today.


We lost a puzzle piece yesterday--a flock of birds that goes in his Creation puzzle book. As soon as he opened that book this afternoon he remembered that a piece was missing and he got very concerned about it. We had to look all over the house for the piece AGAIN, even though we looked high and low yesterday, without success. I honestly don't know where it went...maybe he threw it away on accident... maybe it's in Tante Natalie's luggage...who knows! Anyway, here's video of Wesley searching for the birds and using his new "I don't know" shrug.



**UPDATE 6-13-09: We found the birds! Yay!**

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Who taught him that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where the piece was for the two days it was missing, but yesterday it just showed up in the middle of the floor among all his other puzzles. Go figure!

    Oh, and I taught him the shrug the first day we were looking for the missing piece. We hunted all over the house, shrugging each time we looked under a couch or chair but didn't find anything. We looked everywhere, so he had a lot of practice!

    ReplyDelete