Wesley had his first day back at daycare today (after two weeks away) because my summer school job started today. I was worried about how Wesley would react after such a long break from our usual routine. He was a little unsure when I dropped him off this morning, but there weren't any tears or crying.
I knew he had a good day as soon as I picked him though, because he was wearing his blanket tied around his neck like a superhero and was grinning from ear to ear. He was ready to save the world! If only my first day of summer school could have been as enjoyable. I like to say I'm trying to save the world, one student at a time, but no one has ever given me a cape to wear! :)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was so busy looking at Wesley's lip picture the other day, that I nearly missed this! I'm glad his first day back went well. I love the cape story.
ReplyDeleteYou won't get a cape, and may not save the world, but you do touch the future. You teach!