Wesley and I were playing on the floor the other day when he decided to suddenly take off running at full speed. Unfortunately, he didn't look where he was going first. He just spun around and took off, straight into the china cabinet. Ouch! He ended up with a pretty fat lip for a few days. Good thing he's a tough little guy!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Fat Lip
Wesley and I were playing on the floor the other day when he decided to suddenly take off running at full speed. Unfortunately, he didn't look where he was going first. He just spun around and took off, straight into the china cabinet. Ouch! He ended up with a pretty fat lip for a few days. Good thing he's a tough little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooooh, Poor Wesley! It didn't stop him from eating did it? The first fat lip is always so sad. I still remember Blake's. He was playing with his daddy, and bumped it on the kitchen cupboard, also going full speed. He was tough too, thank goodness. I think it hurts mommies the most. ;)
ReplyDelete