Thursday, July 23, 2009

Backyard Progress

This post isn't exactly about Wesley, but it's about his soon-to-be new backyard! Work began on Monday and should be done in about two more weeks. We are so excited! Here's what it looked like last night:


Everything is filled in today, so no open trenches to fall into anymore. The concrete will be poured next week and then the lawn and trees will go in after that. I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited for you! What fun! Send photos of the next few steps. Just stick Wesley in the photos now that the trenches will be covered, so there is some cuteness added. Oh, make sure the cement is dry. Speaking of cement, be sure to put his foot, and hand prints in it! We did that with Blake's on our patio, and I still enjoy looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete