Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blanket Ride

There's nothing like a blanket ride with Daddy on a Saturday afternoon...

2 comments:

  1. See Blake? You can be as fun as Papa and Grandma. Hahahahahaha. I got blanket (towel) rides as a child, but I had to wait until I was bigger, and my siblings and I took turns giving them. How great is it when your parent teaches you the joys of a blanket ride when you are only 1 1/2? Lucky Wesley. And you are a better "driver" than the ones I had. They swung me into walls as I recall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake used to give me blanket rides too when we were small! Good times! I couldn't give them back very well though, I was much smaller than Blake!

    Brandon

    P.S. Wesley, watch out when Daddy starts giving blanket rides down the stairs! They hurt as much as they are fun!

    ReplyDelete