Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cartoons

Wesley was up early this morning, so I turned on the cartoons and went to start a pot of coffee. While I was working on the coffee, Wesley dragged his little couch into the TV room and wedged it in between the ottoman and big couch. Blake sometimes moves the ottoman out of the way and sets Wesley's couch right in front of ours; Wesley was trying to do that for himself so he could watch cartoons in comfort. He couldn't quite make it, but he seemed fairly content with how it turned out!

Pretty awkward way to watch TV...

I'm not actually sure what he's doing here...

He loves those funny cartoon characters!

2 comments:

  1. That couch was one of the best things you ever bought Wesley! That is just too adorable. It is his special spot to sit, and he knows it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Blake was Wesley's age he called cartoons boowoos. We would say, "Blakie, boowoos are on!" and he would come running yelling, "Boowoo! Boowoo!" I guess that started when he imitated a cartoon dog barking, but that term stuck for many years. Cartoons were boowoos.

    ReplyDelete