Wesley is definitely a big fan of the new yard. He ran around, had to touch every patch of dirt, and tried to pull out all the exposed pipes and markers. He was in desperate need of a bath after all the exploring was done!
Now we just need patio furniture, more plants, bark, lighting, raised garden beds...the list goes on and on. Too bad money doesn't grow on those trees they just planted! :)
The yard looks great!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! It looks wonderful! It's fun to see how Wesley loves it too.
ReplyDeleteYeah...someone needs to figure out how to grow a money tree. ;)
Now you have a beautiful start, and can slowly add more fun stuff as budget allows.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so nice Steph! All the extras will come in time and it will be fun to see how it changes each year.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I love it! Yes, the list of things to add in a back yard are endless.
ReplyDeleteMom, last time I checked, money DOES grow on trees! According to Dad and me, anyway.
-Brandon
Ha, ha. In our case, I guess it does. Good one, Brandon. Keep growing it!
ReplyDelete