Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pismo Beach Vacation

Blake and I were able to get away for a night for our 10th anniversary this past week. We dropped Wesley off in Riverdale and then headed to Pismo Beach. Thanks for watching Wesley, Oma and Opa! Blake and I had a WONDERFUL time and hope to get away more often now that we've done it once. We were nervous to leave Wesley at first, but he didn't even seem to notice that we were gone. He was too busy playing with cows and dogs and cousins and grandparents. Who needs mom and dad when you have all of that to keep you company? :) I don't have any pictures of Wesley while he was in Riverdale because we weren't there with him. Here are a few from our vacation though.

Taking a morning walk on the beach:

The view from our table at dinner:

On the balcony of our hotel room:

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! You two are just as beautiful as the day you got married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful, Steph! Blake...smile why don't ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Blake claims he was concentrating too hard on taking the picture to smile. I don't buy it though! :)

    ReplyDelete