A future golfer?
Too cold to swim.
Laughing at the dogs with Tante Natalie.
Opa introduced Wesley to chips and dip. He obviously couldn't get enough!
The sandbox was a big hit again.
Wesley went on walks every morning with Oma, so he got to see the cows and tractors every day. He learned to actually say "cow" instead of just "moo" this weekend. He also says "Coco" for his cousin Cosette and "Mima" for Mina. We're still working on Macey and Tori! He's also pretty good at saying Oma and Opa, which isn't surprising considering how much he prefers them to his mommy when we're in Riverdale. I'm thankful I was able to get him in the car to come home without too much of a fight!
Thanks for the fun visit!
Oh, I'm very lonesome for Wesley now. I can't wait to get my hands on him!
ReplyDeleteI was looking at these pictures again because it is so fun. Wesley is so cute! (Natalie looks very cute too.) I can imagine a dairy is a very fun place for a little guy to visit. I visited my first dairy on a filed trip when I was in the first grade. I was so thrilled to see all those cows, and even feed one of them some hay! That is wonderful that your mom takes Wesley on walks through the dairy. What great memories she is creating!
ReplyDelete