Monday, September 7, 2009

Wilhelmina's Birthday Party

What's the secret to a great children's birthday party? Two words: bounce house! Well, it should actually be "Disney princess bounce house" if the party is for a four-year-old girl, but I imagine any bounce house would be almost as exciting. All of the kids had a ton of fun at Mina's party, and so did all the adults. It was beautiful weather and pretty good company too. :)

Bounce House Photos




The Birthday Girl


Happy Birthday, Wilhelmina! We love you!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Sara and I were just discussing today about how we couldn't wait to have a bounce house birthday for David around his 4th or 5th birthday! Good times, glad to see it's a guaranteed success!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a super fun party! Aren't children's birthday parties so fun?!! And Brandon is right...we are so throwing a bounce house birthday party for Davey, for his 4th or 5th birthday!!

    Happy Birthday Mina!

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a bounce house at Chapter One School once. Talk about a hit. I was even in it! Mina's party looks like a real blast. Love the pink cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Macey and Wesley really look like cousins! I see a strong resemblance in them. Need I say how cute they are?

    ReplyDelete