Friday, September 25, 2009

My Handsome Firefighter

The Woodland Fire Department recently visited Wesley's daycare. It was somewhat traumatic for Wesley (I was told he cried when they put their uniforms on) but he came home with a pretty cool hat!

He insisted on wearing it during dinner.



Only to insist on taking it off a few minutes later!


Now Wesley loves to play "firefighter" around the house. One of us has to wear the hat (don't worry--it looks pretty good on me!) and the other one points to all the fires that need to be put out. Here are some photos of Wesley using the fly swatter as his fire hose. He takes his job very seriously!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how adorable!! I LOVE the picture of him putting out fires!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw! I wonder if the firemen scared him with those big ole' scary emergency looking uniforms. I'm glad all ended well, and he was obviously impressed. Otherwise he would not have become a fireman at home. :)

    ReplyDelete