Monday, September 7, 2009

Trip Home

By the time I got to the 41, Wesley was already quiet. We left at nap time, so I knew he would fall asleep pretty quickly once we started driving. I didn't expect to see this when I turned around though!


Wesley woke up for just a few minutes around Stockton. He was completely disgusted when he requested milk to drink and I had to tell him that we didn't have any with us in the car. I guess that was just the last straw, so he did this...

He shut out the world and went right back to sleep! He didn't wake up until we got off the freeway in Woodland. What a wonderfully quiet trip! He was on the go every minute in Riverdale, so I think he needed to catch up on some sleep. Too bad Blake wasn't along--then maybe I could have napped too!

2 comments:

  1. How nice that Wesley slept most of the trip home! There's nothing more precious and peaceful than a sleeping baby/toddler.

    We had a fun labor day weekend at Shaver with Grampy and Grandma! However, on the way home Davey got car sick and cried most of the way home. That road trip was not so peaceful...poor boy. :(

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are hilarious. What? No milk?!

    ReplyDelete