We had so much fun at Bobby Dazzler's Pumpkin Patch last weekend that we decided to go back this weekend too! We love watching Wesley as he explores and learns and laughs at all the new sights, but I was also hoping to get some cute pictures with him this weekend. I have some from last year that I love, so I was hoping to recreate those. Not much luck though! Wesley couldn't seem to sit still, look at the camera, and make a decent face all at the same time. We got close a couple of times!
Blake and Wesley spent quite a while playing with the lady bugs.



I just love this picture of my two men!

And this one too! :)

Wesley is loving his ride with the pumpkin.


Here are the best ones of me and Wesley. I told you...he can't sit still, look at the camera, AND make a decent face all at the same time. Oh well...still pretty cute!

Omygosh! Those are great photos! I'm glad you went back. How fun to just meander though that wonderful place again, and capture great moments like "father and son" examining a lady bug. Look how thrilled Wesley is! Blake was always so enthralled with insects, and bugs. I can see he still is.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you hugging your little boy on the go! Too precious for words! You look so pretty too! ;)
Wesley is going to want to go to the pumpkin patch all the time now. Ha, ha.