Thanks for sharing the photo, Sara!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Weekend Addition
We also had fun with the Flaming side at the pumpkin patch in Reedley on Sunday.

Thanks for sharing the photo, Sara!
Thanks for sharing the photo, Sara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that photo! Even with Scarlett asleep, she is as sweet as a little pumpkin. The rest of us don't look too bad either. Ha, ha.
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun day at Hill Crest Farms. That train ride lulled Wesley right to sleep after a while.
Hi Steph,
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to hangout for a couple of hours last Sunday. Wesley and Davey are finally at a good age to play and get to know each other! They're fun to watch play!
Sara
Davey and Wesley were so hilarious in the bed room, tossing the balls, and showing off for each other. They would mimic each others "moves" and strut around like two happy roosters, and fall on the floor, rolling on the rubber ball they threw. It got quite wild in there. Boys play so differently than girls!
ReplyDeleteSherry
Oh, I also love how Davey said, "Wesley!" the minute he arrived here, and got out of the car. I could see that he was looking forward to seeing his cousin.
ReplyDeleteDavey loved playing with Wesley. Whenever there's a new post Davey and I both watch it together. I ask Davey, "Who's that?" And he yells, "Esee!!!". Too cute!
ReplyDelete