We got our Christmas tree today! Yay!
Wesley did an excellent (I'm exaggerating) job helping us pick out the perfect tree. Blake also did an excellent (not exaggerating this time) job of getting the tree home and setting it up.
We headed to the donut shop after tying the tree to the top our car. We decided we deserved a treat for picking out such a good tree. :)
Wesley helped me decorate the tree after his failed attempt at a nap. He didn't quite understand the concept of ornaments though. He thought all the boxes should go on the tree too!
I tried to explain that only the pretty ornaments go on the tree. It didn't make a difference. Wesley still wanted to put everything, even boxes and tissue paper, on the tree. Later he decided to start taking everything back off! I'm going to have to keep a close eye on him for the next few weeks.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, yay, yay! I'm so excited that you got a tree!!! It is a beauty! I can never take a nap either after getting a tree and eating a doughnut. Ha, ha. And I'm not surprised that Wesley wants to put everything on the tree, then take it all back off. That is what he does best! He is going to learn some new concepts,now, huh?! A Christmas tree stays decorated until after Christmas. Oh, and I'm very proud of Blake for getting into the Christmas spirit. ;)
ReplyDelete