Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Big Boy

Wesley is a self-proclaimed big boy these days. Just listen to him...

5 comments:

  1. That is too precious for words. I love how he says, "Yeah!" It is bitter sweet seeing him being a "big boy" ...our baby. Sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo! Wesley CAN'T be a big boy, because that means Davey is a big boy! ;) LOL! The kids grow too fast for my liking!

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just listened to this again, as the TV is on, and Randy walked by, and said, "I thought I heard Wesley on the TV!" Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha! Too funny! I don't think Davey even knows (thinks) he's a big boy, can't fool Wesley though!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny, Brandon. Hahaha. At Kid's Corner, I called one of my kids Baby Girl once. She was just so precious. She said, "I'm not a baby!" I guess there's a time when being called a baby is just downright insulting. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete