Friday, January 8, 2010

Wesley's Watching

I handed Wesley his milk and snack the other morning, and he quickly set himself up at the couch, using it as a table. Usually he sits on his little couch, but I guess he felt like standing up that day! Normally this wouldn't be a blog-worthy topic, but do you see the coaster in the picture? He found that on one of the tables and brought it over to the couch for his milk cup, all by himself! Isn't it funny how kids just pick up actions by watching what we do? A good reminder to always to mindful of what I do and say while Wesley is around!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing, the little things they pay attention to. Yes, they are always watching, and learning. I don't think anything can keep a grown up on track better than a child who is watching, .... following. They also know who really loves kids too, and who just pretends.

    ReplyDelete