I just had this conversation with Wesley at 6:15 in the morning...
Wesley: I want snack.
Mommy: Okay. What would you like? Blueberry muffins?
W: No! Blueberry muffins stink!
M: What?
W: Blueberry muffins stink!
M: Blueberry muffins stink?
W: Yeah!
M: Ummm...okay. [We'll have to talk to Dad about that new phrase.] Do you want a croissant instead?
W: Yeah. Croissant better snack. I love croissant! I have FIVE croissant!
Oh my, oh my. The opinions this boy has!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is hilarious. I bet he is learning some interesting new phrases from his friends during free play at preschool. I catch children "teaching" other more (shall I say) innocent children new and amazing things all the time! Sometimes I have to "unteach" those things to bewildered kids, and do some quick explaining to parents. Hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, Blake taught him that...
ReplyDelete