Sunday, April 25, 2010

Almost Finished...

An update on our backyard (minus Wesley...I took the pictures after he went to bed).

Here is the BEFORE from last summer...

And here's the AFTER from tonight!

The lawn needs a little TLC--hopefully it will perk up soon!


Pretty pots so I can see flowers when I open the window.


Our fun new garden. Can't wait for those veggies to grow!

We have a few more things to finish up. We're waiting on some trellises we ordered and a few more plants. Then we'll need to put down some bark to finish it all off. We're really happy with how it's all turning out though!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love your raised garden, too. That's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That raised garden is even prettier than I had imagined. It looks great! What a fun project for Wesley to be involved in too, not to mention encouraging him to eat his veggies. I love the hanging pots on the fence.

    Your three flower pots under the window look stunning! I'm so excited for you! Beautiful yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,

    I saw a friend's raised garden, and they surrounded it with clay stepping stones. That looked very nice. What do you think of that idea?

    ReplyDelete