Sunday, April 11, 2010

Note to Self...

Time to buy Wesley some rain boots!

It's been raining ALL day long here! Wesley and I finally got tired of staying inside, so we braved the wet weather and played outside for awhile after his nap. We were cold and wet when it was all done, but we had fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! There is nothing like little boys and rain puddles.

    Hey, your scrap book blog "decor" is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Scarlett and Davey love mud puddles! And I have to say Davey's rain boots are one of the best investments we've ever made! ;o) He can slip them on himself, and it's saved his nicer shoes from being ruined with mud. I'm getting Scarlett a pair next winter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Yeah, Davey loves his boots, he prefers them to all his other shoes, even when it's hot outside! He's starting to get used to his sandals though. It's fun to see Wesley romping around! I miss him!

    ReplyDelete