We are officially down to only one sicko in the house! Well, kind of. Wesley and I are feeling much better. Not 100% yet, but we're able to get off the couch. Wesley was so sick this morning, and we felt so bad for him. I'm glad his fever has gone down! I can breathe through my nose again too, which is always a plus. :) As for Blake...well, he's still milking this cold for all it's worth.
Here's a little video to show that Wesley's doing better than in the previous post...
** UPDATE**
Wesley is definitely not 100% yet. It's 6:30 and he's already in bed. He passed on dinner and then actually asked to go ni-nights. Definitely not like Wesley! He has a sore throat now and his fever still isn't completely gone. Please pray he feels better soon. I hate seeing him so sad!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, no! I'm so sorry you all got sick with what sounds like a flu bug. Poor yous!!!! I'm glad to see the video of a perky Wesley, though. Get well, everyone!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and tell Wesley thank you for the Mother's Day video greeting. I loved it!!!
P.S. I will be praying that you will all be 100% in the morning. Sleep tight!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Stephanie, I watched this again, it is soooo cute. I talked to Blake, and he said you are all better. You took good care of everyone on Mother's Day, Stephanie! What a mom you are!!!
ReplyDelete