Sunday, May 9, 2010

House Full of Sickos

Well, it's a good thing we got our yard work and Mother's Day pictures done yesterday, because we are all sick today. Bummer! Wesley had a runny nose all week, so I figured I was just getting his cold when I started feeling poorly on Friday. We were all okay yesterday, but then last night Blake started feeling sick. Now Wesley has a fever too. Whatever we got, it's hitting us hard!

Just look at my poor baby...

Isn't that the most pitiful sight ever? I'm pretty sure Blake and Wesley will be keeping each other company at home tomorrow. I'm counting on being well enough to go to work because I sure don't feel like going in today to make sub plans! I'm the least sick of us, so I'm spending my Mother's Day taking care of my sick boys. It's not exactly what we had planned, but it definitely makes me feel like a needed mother! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a very pitiful looking boy. I am very sad. If he wasn't germy, I would want to smooch his face silly.

    Hopefully he and Blake will have a relaxing day of recovering, and lazing around tomorrow. I know that making sub plans is about as much trouble as just going to work for you! I'm glad that you are feeling better, Stephanie. Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mother's Day photos of each year! It's fun to see how Wesley has grown in each photo. What a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete