Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Fun Day!

Family Fun Day--That's what Blake said our day was going to be and he was right! We decided to take a little trip to Six Flags in Vallejo. Blake and I had been before and knew Wesley would have fun. It's only 45 minutes from our house and the weather was absolutely perfect, so it made for an amazing trip.

This was our first ride of the day. Wesley laughed the whole time!

Wesley and Daddy on the train ride.

Checking out the animals.

Yes, this is Wesley trying to climb into the lion cage. We told him he couldn't climb into the cage with the lions. Wesley asked why. We told him the lions would eat him. The rest of the day, Wesley kept asking if the animals were going to eat him. I don't think he'll be climbing any more fences. :)

The butterflies were beautiful! Wesley had fun being close enough to really inspect them.


Wesley even got to feed the giraffes! They are so amazing up close.

Wesley had fun in the giant jungle gym/tree house on our way out of the park. I helped a little boy down after he got stranded, and Blake picked up a little boy who wouldn't get out and handed him to his waiting daddy. It was a good thing we were there!

What a fun Family Fun Day!
I hope we have some more before the summer is over!

(Hint, hint Blake!)

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! We were up there for a weekend in April. Aren't the shows amazing!? How nice to live so close, that park is great! It was cheaper for us to get season passes...if you guys want to go again let us know! :o)

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun, enjoying that through these photos. I love the giraffe close up! How exciting for Wesley to feed one like that! Blake sure has a tight grip on his boy. ;) Wesley has the biggest grin in some of those pictures. I loved this!

    ReplyDelete