Thursday, June 24, 2010

Projects Galore

We've been doing a lot of "projects" lately. I was doing some sewing projects over the weekend, and Wesley decided he wanted to have some projects of his own to work on. I pulled out all our crafting supplies, and we've been doing "projects" ever since!

Some highlights:

Wesley can use scissors all by himself (with close supervision, of course) and he makes a complete and utter mess every time.

So, it was also time to learn to sweep up a mess!

Wesley's also getting the hang of using the glue by himself. He loves putting "sparkles" in random places. I even found one glued to his elbow this morning! Wesley told me he was making this particular project for Daddy. I'm sure Daddy will love it! :)



I just love the look of concentration on Wesley's face. This is serious business for him!

1 comment:

  1. What a busy boy! I loved my cut up paper in the mail. What a lot of work that must have been for Wesley! He is so creative. I hope Blake displayed the artwork he made for him. These photos are precious! What an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete