Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School 2010


Wesley's been back at school for a while now, so I'm a little late posting this picture. Better late than never, though! This picture is from the beginning of August, even though he looks all bundled up for Fall. For some reason, Wesley was convinced that he needed to wear a jacket on his first day back at school. It had to be zipped up and everything. By the time we got to school, Wesley was burning up and quickly asked to take his jacket off. Funny how he associated his jacket with school, huh? Anyway, he hasn't asked for one since!

Wesley has a new teacher this year--Mr. Brandon. I haven't met him yet, but I hear about him every day! Wesley LOVES him so far! I was told today that Wesley sneaks into other rooms just to listen to Mr. Brandon read stories. So cute!

We're also going on Wesley's first field trip tomorrow to the Yolo County Fair. Can't wait! Wesley's school year is off to a great start!

3 comments:

  1. I love this photo and report about preschool! Oh how I wish I could be a mouse in the corner! Hey, I hope you can get a picture with Wesley and Mr. Brandon together. I love that he has a male teacher. Blake's first preschool teacher was Mr. Chris.

    The jacket-in-August story is priceless. He looks like such a school boy! ...and it's the smart jacket touch I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so grown up in this picture! I was thinking the same thing as Sherry...I would like to see a pic of Wesley with Mr. Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you will want it for his baby album. :)

    ReplyDelete