Wesley has learned that if he wants to buy toys at the store, he needs to start making some of his own money. He was on a real chore kick this morning, trying to earn enough money for some random toy he saw at Target yesterday. I'm pretty sure the toy won't be there anymore by the time he earns enough to buy it. Wesley sure is excited about his little money jar though!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, that made us laugh out loud! Hey, Wesley! Welcome to OUR world! The real world! Seriously, though, I am glad you are teaching him to work for the extra little things he gets. He is learning a valuable lesson. I can still remember doing chores just to get a quarter to add to that piggy bank so I could make my own spending choices. How proud I was of my own hard earned money!
ReplyDeleteHey, and why is Blake hiding when poor Wesley is yelling for money? Hahaha. He needs to pay for services rendered. Hhmph!It's a good thing you have money too, and can make good on your promises. Har har!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! In Wesley world money grows on trees. If only that were the case:) What a big helper you have Steph. Miss you all! Beth
ReplyDelete