Watching an early morning movie. It doesn't get much better than this!
Wesley LOVED the lake!
He loved splashing water with Oma.
The boat rides put him to sleep each day, which was perfect because there was no other way to get him to nap with so much going on.
Wesley even went for a tube ride with me. We giggled and laughed and squealed with delight the whole time!
More lake pictures...there was always something to keep Wesley busy and happy!
Wesley also loved exploring the "forest" while we were at Shaver. He made trails, hunted for bears, and got his fair share of scratches and scrapes too!
So much fun! We hope this is the beginning of a new yearly tradition!
What fun pictures! I love the video of you two on the tube. I'm glad I got to get in on a little of that weekend with you all. I loved seeing Wesley so excited. It was clear he was having the time of his life in all that outdoors and mountain fun.
ReplyDelete