Disneyland was his party/present from us this year, so there was no party or hoopla at our house. I'm pretty sure Wesley still had a fun day though!
He was very excited to open his package from Grandma and Poppy. He loves his new dinosaur, Rex!
Wesley requested brownies instead of a cake, and he was just as happy to help make them as to eat them!
After making brownies, we headed to In-N-Out for dinner. It's our yearly tradition since he loves cheeseburgers so much! Mommy and Daddy don't mind either. ;)
After dinner, we sang "Happy Birthday" to him, with Uncle Steve and Tante Natalie in the background on the answering machine. Blake and I need all the help we can get, so thanks for that message! And then we enjoyed some birthday brownies. Yum!
Yep, he's three!
Just being silly with Mommy. That might be the best picture we got together...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WESLEY!
We love you and wish you many, many more birthdays!
Happy Birthday Wesley! I hope Rex has many adventures with the rest of the gang. I hope those sheets aren't too wild to sleep on. Ha, ha. We will bring Wesley's "birthday chair" the next time we come. It should fit in handsomely with your home's decor.
ReplyDeleteViewing these photos, it looks like Wesley had a great day. I could use one of those brownies about now.