Sunday, August 21, 2011

Browsing the Ads

Wesley has some money that is just burning a hole in his pocket! He was absolutely thrilled when the Walmart ad came in the mail this past week. He sure has some funny ideas about what to do with his savings!




4 comments:

  1. Mommy underpants!!! HA!! He is too much. I love watching his videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So many Mommy and Daddy things..." LOL He is so cute, and I love how excited he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. You are going to have to teach him about decimals. It all depends on where that number 4 is: $4.00? $1.49? $49.99? What a cute video of a little shopper. Let us know what he finally buys! Maybe a video of the shopping trip??

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't stop watching this! So stinkin' cute! I love how excited he is about buying his own vacuum!

    ReplyDelete