Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Patches Through the Years

Since it's always fun to see how much Wesley changes from year to year (and how cooperative he is when Mommy wants to have a picture taken with him!), here are some photos of our pumpkin patch trips from the past couple of years:

October 2008


October 2009


October 2010


October 2011

5 comments:

  1. You just knew I was gonna ask for that, huh, Steph? I love comparing the photos of growing Wesley. Give him a hug from Tante Natalie and an ear pull from cousin Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I knew you'd like this post, Natalie! I actually love comparing photos too. That's partly why I make sure someone takes my picture with Wesley on certain holidays and outings. It's tradition now to compare photos and see just how big my "baby" is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Wesley's Words...so funny!!! It hurts when he tries to close his eyes! That's a good one, Wes! Nice try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, love those comparison photos! Wesley is growing up, and you, Stephanie don't get older at all. Wazzup with that?

    I read Wesley's words just now as well. He is so hilarious. I love how frogs were messing up his hopes for lion dreams. Too darn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to see comparison pictures!

    ReplyDelete