Last Sunday we picked out the perfect tree for us and got it set up at home.
(Note: The tree in the picture is not the one we picked--ours is quite a bit smaller. I think big trees scare Blake!)
Then on Monday night, Wesley and I got all the lights put on. After that it was time for bed though, so the ornaments had to wait another day.
We finally had time on Tuesday afternoon to finish decorating the tree. Wesley was a big helper! As I unwrapped the ornaments, he put them on the tree. They all ended up at his eye-level, so there was a little rearranging after he was done. He did a good job though! And then he ended with a Christmas matching game in front of the finished tree.
We have a cute tree again this year, and now we can't wait to surround it with presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment