Wesley's preschool Christmas program was last Thursday night. It's a pretty low-key outing, but definitely entertaining!
Here's Wesley sitting with some of his classmates, getting ready to sing.
Wesley did a good job singing this year, instead of just standing there like last year. :) I took some video, but it's not really worthy of posting. It's pretty loud (because of all the families and other kids) and Wesley stood sideways the whole time because he wanted to watch his teacher to make sure he sang everything correctly and didn't miss any hand motions. It was sweet. I figured I'd stick to pictures where you can actually see his face though!
This is Wesley and his friend Dominic after the program, showing off their jingle bell hats. They're "best friends" -- I guess that explains the big hug Wesley gets every morning from Dominic when I drop him off!
I wish we could have been there! I love seeing him with his good, little friend. Many times those friendships last a lifetime. Wesley looks so thrilled. Very adorable!
ReplyDelete