For example, Wesley and Blake were watching TV at Grandma and Poppy's house the day after Thanksgiving. They looked so cute together, so I wanted to take a picture. The second I whipped out the camera, this is what they both did! No planning. No collaborating. Just pure instinct. My two clones are pretty funny!!!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
My Clones
Wesley is quickly turning into a mini Blake. It's a good thing I like Blake so much, or we'd be in trouble! :) Wesley's personality, his mannerisms, and even his likes and dislikes are so much like Blake. Some of it is learned, I'm sure, and some of it is just a case of a little boy wanting to be like his daddy. Some of it, however, is just pure DNA.
For example, Wesley and Blake were watching TV at Grandma and Poppy's house the day after Thanksgiving. They looked so cute together, so I wanted to take a picture. The second I whipped out the camera, this is what they both did! No planning. No collaborating. Just pure instinct. My two clones are pretty funny!!!
For example, Wesley and Blake were watching TV at Grandma and Poppy's house the day after Thanksgiving. They looked so cute together, so I wanted to take a picture. The second I whipped out the camera, this is what they both did! No planning. No collaborating. Just pure instinct. My two clones are pretty funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have always thought that Wesley looks exactly like Blake! Even more so as he gets older! LOL
ReplyDeleteThat was a hilarious post. I'm beginning to see all of this too, Stephanie. (I will pray for you.) Ha, ha.
ReplyDeleteI took your pictures all around Washington School, and Chapter One, and EVERYONE commented on how Wesley looked just like his daddy. I still see mostly you, (and Opa) but I also see Blake emerging in him now. It was very fun, though, to hear those comments from fresh eyes on the subject.
The Flaming Point! Very similar to the Visser Wave! :)
ReplyDelete