Friday, February 22, 2013

It's a BOY!

Ethan Lee Flaming is finally here!
 He was 12 days past his due date, but he decided to arrive before I had to be induced. So thankful for that!
He was born on Saturday, February 16. He weighed 9 lbs 4 oz and measured 22 inches. He weighs a little less than Wesley did and he's a little bit longer, so he doesn't feel quite as chunky. Still a big, healthy boy though!
 Delivery went quickly and smoothly, and we are all home now and doing well. Ethan is a good eater and sleeper, which makes for a happy mommy and daddy! Wesley is completely in love with "his baby" too.
Welcome, Ethan! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HIM!!! Wish I could be there to hold him and kiss him! He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I still can't believe you mom got that pic of Ethan smiling! That is the best ever!! I love this entire post. The pic of Blake and Wesley with Ethan is priceless.

    ReplyDelete