Our happy little boy is 2 months old now! Crazy!
Ethan had his check up yesterday and is doing wonderfully. He weighs 14 lbs 2 oz and is 25 inches long. He is definitely a big boy! At home he seems smaller than Wesley was. When the doctor told me his measurements, I switched sides and thought he must be bigger than Wesley was at 2 months. When I got home, I checked Wesley's stats and it turns out that they are the exact same size!
Ethan is cooing and "talking" quite often now and smiles easily, especially at Wesley. I caught Wesley holding Ethan's hand in the car the other day. It was so precious! Ethan is getting pretty good at holding his head up and steady. He doesn't much care for tummy time, but he loves bath time! He's a pretty good sleeper. He doesn't necessarily sleep for as long as I would like, but he's very easy to put down. He falls asleep quickly and doesn't wake up when we put him down or if we move him in the middle of a nap. He can even sleep through Wesley's epic ninja turtle battles in the next room!
We are so thankful for our happy, healthy boy!
We are so thankful for our happy, healthy boy!
What a fun post! I love our Ethan boy! I can't wait to see him again this weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny that the boys were the same size at this point! And both so handsome! I love that they were holding hands in the car. That's really precious. Give him a kiss from me!
ReplyDelete