We FINALLY got Wesley a "big boy" bike! We bought him the helmet over a year ago in anticipation of getting the bike for his 4th birthday. That didn't work out, but we held onto that helmet! Thankfully it still fits, and we finally got our act together as parents, and Wesley is now the proud owner of a new bike--a year and a half later!
Daddy is getting extra exercise now too. Run, Daddy, run!
Mommy can't quite keep up pushing the stroller, so I'm in charge of the camera. :)
Mommy can't quite keep up pushing the stroller, so I'm in charge of the camera. :)
Ethan enjoys being outside too. Getting so big!
The happy owner!
I love this post! Great job, Wesley!
ReplyDeleteYay for Wesley! The first bike! I love it that Blake is running next to him. Great post. Ethan looks less like Wesley, and more like Ethan. Ha. He is developing his own little look! I didn't think a kid could be a cute as Wesley but I guess so. Good job, Ethan. You are way too cute.
ReplyDelete