Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wesley's Trike


I put together Wesley's tricycle that he got at the Visser baby shower when he was only about three months old. He's a little young for it still, and his feet don't reach the pedals yet, but he's been loving it! We went on two walks Friday afternoon and even one today, despite the overcast weather. Wesley figured out how to work the little bell and everything!



When we stopped at the little park area for a break today,Wesley decided that pushing the trike was almost as much fun as riding! He was ready to ride again when it was time to go back home though.


He loves to just sit and take in all the sights while Blake or I push him around.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Randy and I were going to buy him a tricycle like that for our walks! I had forgotten that he got one at that shower. It's a good thing you sent these pictures. We were getting close to shopping. Aren't they the greatest thing? Wesley can be in the driver's seat, but you are really steering. Great invention. Look how he loves it!

    ReplyDelete