Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Little Talker

Wesley sure is a chatterbox lately! He picks up new words every day.

CHEESEBURGERS

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the father-son trips to In-N-Out when Mommy has late meetings!


I LOVE YOU

Just melts my heart...

3 comments:

  1. Cheeseburgers is a handy word to know! Wow, Wesley says that very clearly! Hahahahaha. He is such a parrot! I notice that he can say just about anything, and quite clearly too. ...So watch it!

    Randy said, "What the heck?" at our last visit, and Wesley, not missing a beat, repeated, "Heck!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw! "I love you!" Teach him to say that often! So sweet!!!!! I taught Blake and Brandon those three easy words too. Some "men" never learn how to say that! Blessed is he, when those words come easy, and were taught early, from their mama's knee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! He says those so well! Him saying cheeseburgers is hilarious.

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete