Monday, April 5, 2010

Kitchen Buddy


Wesley is turning into quite the chef! He loves to help in kitchen with everything from getting a snack to cooking dinner. I have to watch him closely though, because I've caught him more than once dipping his finger into something for "a taste" before it's been baked. Tonight he learned to slice green onions (with an upside-down butter knife, no less!).

This video makes me smile...

I love how intent Wesley is on getting his job done, yet he drops everything as soon as he hears the door open because he knows Daddy's home! I'm so glad I caught that excitement on video--it wasn't planned at all--just good timing! You can also tell that Blake and I are hungry and ready to eat. We're very nicely trying to hurry Wesley along. And on a side note, Wesley did NOT eat a single onion, even though he spent 10 minutes slicing them! Go figure...

And can you tell I'm on spring break now? Lots of blog updates! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love, love ,love this video! Especially the part where Wesley hears daddy come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is adorable! I love how excited he got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davey, Scarlett, and I loved that video. Every time these videos end, Davey says "More Wesley!".

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had to watch this again. Poppy and I are sitting here smiling away.

    ReplyDelete