Quickly becoming a fun tradition!
(Okay. The first hour is great, but then Wesley totally loses interest and starts talking and climbing on everything. Still fun though!!)
The good, the bad, and the funny from Wesley's life. (Including his brother Ethan!)
What a great picture! I love how intently daddy and son are watching TV!
ReplyDeleteDoes Blake have anchovies? I hope so! Yum! I think Friday pizza and movie night is a great tradition to start. I can just picture Wesley wanting to climb around on the couch with pizza sauce on his hands. Hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteWe're one of only two families that order anchovies from our local pizza place, so the people there know us by name!
ReplyDeleteAnd you better believe that Wesley gets the rules reiterated before each pizza night:
1. you must actually eat, not just watch the movie
2. NO TOUCHING anything with dirty hands!
3. don't ask too many questions--just watch
Hahaha. Those are great rules. Watching movies with a kid, or kids is torture unless they can follow those very rules!
ReplyDeleteBlake was raised knowing that anchovies go with pizza. Good boy.
We do the same thing! Isn't it fun! One of the funnest parts for the kids is actually going to the "movie store" and picking out their movie. :)
ReplyDeleteHas Wesley seen "How To Train Your Dragon"? I think he might like that one. Davey loves it!